Our client is one of the leading European companies dealing with company formations and related corporate services. They have offices in different European countries but this role is mainly based in Malta. The selected candidate for this role will be responsible for company incorporations and for overseeing all legal and regulatory aspects related to the Company’s business.
The role will offer the chosen candidate the opportunity to grow and develop in his/her career whilst also offering the chance to work within a dynamic multinational team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice to clients and prepare any documentation they may require;
- Assist with internal queries on legal matters so as to ensure that the Company is compliant with local legislation at all times;
- Be involved in the development of new services and will be assisting in research related to such product development;
- Keep in mind the legislative requirements of international jurisdictions.
- Law graduate
- Previous experience within the field of company formation and corporate services will be considered an important asset;
- Communicate effectively, confidently and clearly with the Company’s clients and also internally;
- Show an ability to work on own initiative as well as to deadlines;
- Meticulous, driven and will seek motivation in team achievement and client satisfaction;
- Fluency in spoken and oral Maltese & English is a must, whilst the knowledge of another European language will be considered favourably.